Air Source Heat Pump & Solar PV – New Build, North Scarle - Domestic
About The Project
- ASHP System Size: 5kW
- ASHP Model: Panasonic WH-ADC0309G3E5UK + WH-ADC0309G3E5UK
- Renewable Heat (kWhrs): 6626
- Est. RHI Payment over 7 years: £4,967
- PV System Size: 3.78 kW
- PV Panel Model: QCells 315w Mono All Black
- PV Inverter Model: SolaX X1-3.6-T
- PV Annual Output (kWh/year): 3372
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg/year): 1606
A local builder had built two houses in North Scarle, but before having the properties signed off, it came apparent that they would each require a Solar PV system to be able to achieve the SAP requirements. UK Alternative Energy installed a 3.78kW system on each of the two new builds.
The owners of this property saw that we had installed the solar panels and made contact with us about the possibility of changing the existing electric boiler system to a more renewable heating system. Following further discussions, the owners confirmed they wish to go ahead with the change by having an air source heat pump installed.