Solar PV Panels
Solar panels are a great investment for the future.
Not only will they help you save on energy bills and protect you against rising fuel prices, the government’s Smart Export Guarantee (SEG) scheme provides you with an opportunity to get paid for the electricity you export back to the grid. It’s cheaper than you think to generate your own FREE electric.
We are a professional, local service based in Lincoln as well as Lincolnshire’s longest serving accredited Solar PV company. Book your FREE, no obligation survey now.
Enjoy The Benefits
- Save up to 50% on your electricity bills
- Professional, local service based in Lincoln
- Lincolnshire’s longest serving accredited Solar PV company
- Already have Solar Panels? Then add battery storage for self-consumption
How It WorksSolar panel electricity systems, also known as photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don’t need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run household appliances and lighting.
- Solar PV arrays are fitted to your roof and also can be installed on walls, mounted on poles, or fixed to frames in open land.
- Radiation from the sun falls on the surface of a PV cell which generates a DC electric current.
- The DC current builds as it flows through the modules that make up the array, before it is channelled away via the cabling to an inverter.
- The inverter converts this DC current into AC current, which is then seamlessly fed into the existing building electricity system for use on-site or for export to the grid.
- You then get the benefits of generating your own electricity.
- Eddi (Hot Water Controller) uses surplus electricity generated by your Solar PV panels to heat your hot water rather than exporting it to the grid. This fantastic product is not only a British product, it's a Lincolnshire product!
- Solar PV Battery Storage are ideal to increase self-consumption and maximise return on investment from your Solar Panels. Visit our Solar PV Battery Storage page here, or read our Guide to Solar Batteries.